What do you take for payments?
I accept cash, cheque, or on-line bank transfers.
What are your fees?
- Special introductory offer 1/2 hour $40.00
- Full BodyTalk Session $100.00
- Child / Senior rate $80.00
- Package price for 5 Sessions $400.00
- Package price for 10 Sessions (Family package) $700.00
- VM of Lymphatic Drainage $80.00
- Fast-Aid Session $40.00
- Package price for 3 Fast-Aid Sessions $80.00
- Plan 1 year of Monthly BodyTalk support. In Dec. and Jan. as we transition to a new year, Health Service 4U2B Well sells 1 year of monthly BodyTalk sessions for $700.00. Intention is to have on going support set in place to be your best. Deal with what is current before health issues build up and take a toll on your well being. Starting in Jan. and ending in Dec. you will have 1 session a month. It can be done in person or distance by phone or skype.
How many treatments will it take till I feel better and see results?
Everyone is different. For some one treatment makes a world of difference and is enough till something else bothers them. For others it may take up to 10 treatments to get lasting significant changes. Sometimes the client notice a big change right away. There mood improves, life just seems easier when no longer bothered by what they were seeking help with. The next time that same client may not notice much right after the session but over time lots of bothersome symptoms are no longer showing up for them. Sometimes the session is amazing but for some reason yet not known, the client’s body can not utilize the session well. Other factors come into play that takes the brain power and priority before the treatment completes and takes hold. Often the session’s priority is to set up the conditions so the body can utilize at a later date the treatment that will make all the difference. As stated before, everyone is unique – everyone’s base line for healing capacity starts at a different level. The strength in this system of healing is that it works with where you are to improve health and being (feeling) well.
Do I have to believe in this for it to work?
The power of thought is very strong but so is the sub-conscious mind. You may not understand anything about what was treated but the sub-conscious can use that information and make changes within. At least being open to the possibility of your body being able to make changes within to heal itself is helpful.